Wednesday 17 October 2012

hot right now front cover and cover page



I created a front cover of a magazine about the latest going on in the celebrity world and gossip I have named it 'hot right now' I looked at well known celebrity gossip magazines to get an idea of how to place things on the cover i decided to use big and bold lettering in used a white background to make the black lettering to stand out and catch your attention.i got most of my inspiration for 'fabulous magazine' because i loved how they put a big picture of the magazine so you know what celebrity is being interviewed

I made a contents pagefor my magazine i thought have the contents title at the top and then following the contents and around them are pics i also did this in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment