Friday 22 March 2013

Music Magazine; Front cover,contents page and double page spread

My final frount cover, I have a main picture,mast head,skyline, the sell lines and bar code and price. I have changed where the mast head goes, instead of it being in the corner at the top its on the right hand side going up. I have slightly changed where the main picture is instead of just being in the middle it fills most of the cover, I have also moved some of the sell lines around, I have also added another picture for the album cover. I belive changing some of the idea was a good idea as the page was filled out a bit more, and much neater.

This is my final contents page, I kept most of it the same as the design as I belived it looked proffesional and neat, I have also added another picture at the bottom and the title as it looked empty so this picture completes it.
 
 
 
This is my final double page spread I have changed quite a bit on thsi from the design ive moved around all the text and pictures, I also added a heading for the interview. With these changes i think it looks better as it feels out alot more then then the design and the pictures stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment